If you looking to get solution of About me discord how to get then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I add an about me on Discord?
- Go to Discord for Android.
- When you reach a server, swipe left.
- Tap on your profile picture at the bottom-right corner.
- Go to “User Settings.”
- Select “User Profile.”
- Find the “About Me” section onscreen.
- Tap on it.
- Type out anything you want.
How do I give myself a bio on Discord?
To Edit your custom status, click on your profile picture at the bottom left of your app, and click on your custom status. To Clear your custom status, click on your profile picture at the bottom left of your app, and click the “X” icon to the right of your custom status.
Whats the about me Discord?
How do I edit my about me on Discord?
- On Android, head over to your user settings by tapping on the bottom right icon.
- Then Press the User Profile button.
- You can now customize your profile avatar, about me section, or custom profile color/banner.
How do I change Discord about me on my phone?
Now if i go ahead and scroll all the way to the bottom. And then i tap on the settings gear cog over there you can see now that i have underneath my account it says new there and it says user profile.
How do I get Nitro for free?
- Visit the Discord Nitro store page on the Epic Games Store.
- Ensure you are logged in and then press the “Get” button.
- Follow the instructions to complete the free order.
- You will receive an e-mail within 24 hours.
How do you add a bio on Discord mobile?
- Change About Me by clicking on your Profile Picture.
- You can locate it at the bottom left side of your screen.
- Click on About Me.
- Add emoji to your about me by clicking on emoji.
- Type your content in ‘About Me’, then click on Save.