If Are you looking to get solution of Discord When To Use Read Message History Permission then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. Understanding Discord — Roles and Permissions – Medium
2. Change read message history permission – Discord Support
“Read message history” should only include messages from before someone joined the server. Once joined it should show all messages (including history after the …
3. Change read message history permission – Discord Support
Users without the read message history permission have a horrible experience since they can only see messages that appear in their current Discord session.
4. Tweak the “Read Message History” permission – Discord …
Jun 18, 2020 — THE SOLUTION: Tweak the “View Message History” permission by making it so that all roles that have it turned OFF (red) for them in the channel …
5. Am I Using ‘Read Message History’ Right? – Reddit
Aug 16, 2018 — Nope. Denying the permission will always clear the history with every refresh of Discord.
What are some good uses of the “Read Message History …
Dec 17, 2018
The Read Message History permission needs to be reworked
Oct 5, 2016
Difficulty with “read message history” permissions. : r/discordapp
Jun 14, 2020
“Read Message History” not working properly? : r/discordapp
Nov 3, 2017
More results from www.reddit.com
6. Discord on Twitter: “@TasteTheSwine …”read message history …
…"read message history" then whenever they exit that chat channel, all message history will be hidden from them.
— Discord (@discord) December 1, 2016
Dec 1, 2016 — Is this still how that permission is supposed to work? It seems like now messages persist until people reload the app/webapp.
7. Can members of a Discord group chat or DM see the … – Quora
Yes, if you add someone to a group chat, they will be able to see the message history. Same goes with DMs. The only time you will be able to edit this …
5 answers · Top answer: They just can. When a user joins a Discord server/group DM, they can simply scroll up, …
8. how to view your message history in discord – Swipe Tips
Sep 13, 2020 — Right-click on the extension’s icon, then select “This can read and change site data” at the menu. Finally, click the first option, which is “ …
9. What Do the Discord Role Permissions Mean? – Technipages
Aug 25, 2020 — Discord includes a powerful set of permission features that can be … “Read Message History” allows users to see messages in the server …
10. How to set up Discord permissions and create a private channel
Jan 13, 2021 — To set up Discord permissions, users have to get to the role menu. … Mention “@everyone,” “@here,” and all roles; Read message history …
11. How To Add, Manage and Delete Roles in Discord – Alphr
Setting up your roles properly is the key to managing your users on a Discord server. It’s a good idea to have the basic roles created before you even start …
After creating roles for your server, you need to assign them to the users in your chat. • Select the user you want to assign a role to from the right-hand …
To create a new role and assign it on the go, head to the Discord application on your mobile phone. The instructions are similar to those of the desktop …
12. New guy in discord cant read anything? :: Off Topic – Steam …
Jan 20, 2018 — Check your server permissions under the “@everyone” tab enable “can read chat history” then get this new guy to rejoin the server and voila.