If you looking to get solution of How do i remove a phone number from discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Why can’t I remove my phone number from Discord?
How do you unlink phone numbers?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. …
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- In the “Contact info” section, tap Phone.
- Next to your number, select Delete. …
- At the top left, tap Back .
- At the top, tap Security.
How do I Unverify Discord phone number?
- You will be asked to enter your phone number so that you can receive a text message with a verification code.
- Once you receive the message, you need to enter the code from it in the required field on the platform and confirm.
How do you remove an existing Discord account is already using this number?
Select email add an email address verify it and then you’ll be able to remove your phone number because without an email address associated with your discord.
Can you use the same phone number for two Discord accounts?
Can two people have the same phone number?
How do you unregister an iPhone number?
- Launch Settings from your home screen.
- Tap Messages. You may have to scroll down a bit to find it.
- Tap Send & Receive.
- Tap the number you wish to remove. Those currently in use are signified by a check mark.
- Tap Remove.
How do I find out what accounts are linked to my phone number?
Why does Discord have my phone number?
Does Discord ban phone numbers?
How do I make a fake Discord account?
- Make sure you’re logged on to the Discord website.
- Navigate to the application page.
- Click on the “New Application” button.
- Give the application a name and click “Create”.
- Create a Bot User by navigating to the “Bot” tab and clicking “Add Bot”.