If you looking to get solution of How do you server mute someone on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Can you mute just one person on Discord?
How do you mute people on Discord text?
- Open Discord and click on the messages button located in the top left.
- Find the person you want to mute and then press and hold down on their username.
- A window will appear with different options.
- Press “Mute Channel”.
- Select how long you want to mute the user.
How do I mute someone on a Discord Dyno server?
How do you mute someone?
How do you mute someone in MEE6?
Can a mute person hear?
How do you mute people on Discord mobile?
- Open Discord.
- Tap ☰.
- Select a server.
- Select a voice channel.
- Select a member.
- Slide the “Mute” switch to the On position.