If you looking to get solution of How to add bio in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Can you put a bio on Discord?
How do you make your bio on Discord?
How do I put my bio under my Discord name?
Let me show you how to set this thing so currently it says that I am playing a game if I find myself over here I am playing a game so let’s replace that with something else. I’m gonna click on my
How do I change my bio Discord mobile?
Select the Edit Server Profile button. Press on your current Server Avatar and choose Change Avatar/Change Server Avatar to start the process of selecting a new image from your mobile device’s photo gallery. Don’t forget to Save!
How do I change my Discord bio on my Iphone?
- Tap on the Settings cog at the bottom of Discord.
- Tap on User Profile in the menu to the left.
- Type your Bio in the About Me section.
How do I change about me?
Edit your Currents profile
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Currents app. .
- At the bottom, tap Profile. .
- Tap Edit profile.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Save.
- Optional: To open your Google account’s About Me information, tap About.
How do I add a custom activity status on Discord?
- In the User Settings screen, tap on ‘Set Status’
- Go to ‘Set a custom status’
- Type in your status message, select the desired time period for clearing the status, choose an emoji if you like, and press the Save button (floppy disk icon)
How do I add custom text to Discord?