If you looking to get solution of How to add custom activity in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you make custom game activities on discord?
- Open Discord and navigate to User Settings.
- Select Game activity from the left menu.
- Manually add the game or program from the menu that appears.
- Toggle the game status on.
How do I customize my activity status on discord?
- In the User Settings screen, tap on ‘Set Status’
- Go to ‘Set a custom status’
- Type in your status message, select the desired time period for clearing the status, choose an emoji if you like, and press the Save button (floppy disk icon)
How do I create a custom activity on discord 2021?
Hit the drop down and select whatever program that you’ll be running to make this fake name hit add a game. As you’ll see it appears next to playing.
How do I create a custom status on Discord mobile?
- Launch the Discord app, then from the top left, tap on the hamburger menu to open the channel and server list.
- At the bottom-right, tap on your user profile to open the “User Settings” menu.
- Select “Set Status.”
- To update your status, tap on one of the options.
How do I add Chrome to Discord activity?
How do you create a custom status on Discord 2022?
All we have to do is click on this gear icon at the bottom left and then on the settings. Page you want to go down to where it says activity status. And if you activate your activity.