If you looking to get solution of How to add discord audio in obs then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I add Discord audio to OBS stream?
- Install OBS on your computer and sign up.
- In OBS, click the plus icon (+) located in the Sources section at the bottom of your screen.
- From the dropdown menu, select Audio Output Capture.
- Name your audio source and click Ok, make sure the Make source visible option is enabled.
Why can’t OBS hear Discord?
To allow OBS to access your Discord audio, you need to make sure the device is added to your OBS as a source. Go to the sources pane, then click the “+” icon and add a new, “Audio Output Capture.”
How do I get Discord voice chat on stream?
How do you record Discord audio and gameplay?
How do you screen record Discord calls with audio?
How do Youtubers record Discord calls?
How do I record Discord calls?
- Visit the Craig Bot website.
- There click on the ‘Invite Craig to Your Discord Server’ option.
- Select the desired Discord server that you want to record.
- Once selected, click on the ‘Authorized’ button.
- Complete the Recaptcha process.
- Open the Discord voice channel.
Why can’t my stream hear Discord?
How do I hear Discord on Twitch?