If you looking to get solution of How to add discord description then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I make my own discord description?
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom-left drawer.
- Click “set a custom status”. A custom status menu will pop up.
- In the menu, type message or choose emoji (optional). If you have Nitro or Nitro Classic, you can add custom or even animated emojis!
- Select a timeframe. …
- Click Save.
How do I add subtitles to a discord name?
How do I edit my about me on Discord?
- On Android, head over to your user settings by tapping on the bottom right icon.
- Then Press the User Profile button.
- You can now customize your profile avatar, about me section, or custom profile color/banner.
How do I change my description on Discord mobile?
- Step 1: Click the settings gear to the right of your username in the bottom-left corner of the Discord application.
- Step 2: Click “Edit Profile.”
- Step 4: Type your desired text.
- Step 5: Click “Save Changes.”
What is a Discord tagline?
Is epic giving away free Nitro?
Celebrate the launch of Discord on the Epic Games Store with a 1 month subscription of Discord Nitro for FREE! Stream in HD, upload bigger files, custom emojis, and a bunch of other Nitro stuff.
Who is the founder of Discord?
Are Nitro giveaways real?
How do I make my Discord profile look cool without Nitro?
And um yeah just saying 26489. Then um add your current password in order to like confirm your new username uh so i’m going to do that right now as well.
How big is the Discord PFP?
Then click on auto subtitle. After that select the language you speak in your video. And click on start now feed automatically transcribe the audio in your video to text and turns it into subtitles.
How do you add text in Discord?
How much does nitro cost?
How do I get a tagline in Discord?