If you looking to get solution of How to add discord themes then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I add themes to Discord 2021?
How to Change the Discord Background 2021
- Go to Settings (Click on the gear icon on the bottom left on the Desktop software)
- Click on the Appearance.
- Go to themes.
- Select from Dark/ Light theme.
Will Discord ever add themes?
Yes, you can install discord themes. However, Discord does not offer you an option from where you can select your preferred theme. However, it does lets you change between dark and white themes. In order to install Discord themes, you have to install third-party apps like betterdiscord on your Discord server.
Is BetterDiscord allowed?
BetterDiscord and other client modifications are not allowed, and are a violation of our Terms of Service. If you violate our ToS, you risk your account being disabled. Hope this helps!
How do I get a custom background on Discord?
To change your Discord background to either a light or dark setting:
- Go to the Discord app’s user settings (it’s the gear-shaped icon in the bottom-left corner on your desktop. …
- Scroll down to App Settings and select Appearance.
- Choose between Light or Dark.
- Download BetterDiscord.
How do you get the 2022 Discord theme?
Open Discord and click on the Settings gear icon present at the bottom-left corner of the screen to access BetterDiscord settings. 2. Now, click on “Themes” from the left sidebar under the new “BetterDiscord” section. 3.
How do you make pink Discord?
From the Discord client, click the settings icon (⚙️), to access the User Settings. Then, from the left pane, under App Settings, select Appearance. After that, you’ll have the option to change the Theme (Dark, Light) and the Message Display (Cozy, Compact).
How do I use BetterDiscord?
Here’s how to use better discord:
- First and foremost thing you have to do is launch the Discord app.
- Then create a server by clicking on the plus icon.
- Name the server and select your region to create a server.
- Next, Discord will provide you with a link for your server for inviting other users to your server.