If you looking to get solution of How to add someone on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you add friends on Discord?
Once signed in, in Discord’s top-left corner, click “Home” and then select “Friends.” At the top of the “Friends” screen, click “Add Friend.” An “Add Friend” section will open. Here, type the Discord Tag of the user you want to add as a friend, then click “Send Friend Request.”
How do I find a user on Discord?
Open Discord and tap the three lines at the top left of the screen. Now, at the bottom tap on the icon showing a person waving out. At the top right, press the ‘Add Friends’ icon as shown, and search for the user with their username and tag.
Why can’t I add someone on Discord?
If you’re running into an error adding a friend, there may be a couple possibilities why this might happen! 1) You may have a typo, or need to check the spelling/capitalization in your friend’s username! Double check if you have any extra spaces accidentally as well!
How do you add friends on Discord without tag?
Common Groups/ Servers
- Go to the common server/channel.
- Tap on the member list on the top right of your screen.
- Scroll till you find the user you are looking for.
- Click on their profile picture.
- A screen with their username should appear from the bottom.
- Click on the Add Friend button to send a request.
Why can’t I accept a friend request on Discord?
1. Maybe they disabled friend requests. Discord offers users the option to disable friend requests coming from random users. In other words, if you no longer share the same server or you don’t have any friends in common, they won’t receive your friend request.