If you looking to get solution of How to block out words on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you cover words on Discord?
How do you make words black on Discord?
And a straight line is located just right of the shift key and you need to use alt year and a straight line and it might be located in other places on other keyboards.
How do you spoiler words on Discord?
How do you censor words on Discord mobile?
Key you hold shift. And press backslash. And it’s the vertical.
How do you mark a message as spoiler?
- Step 1: Type the message you want to mark as a spoiler, but don’t send it.
- Step 2: Highlight the text you want to mark as a spoiler. …
- Step 3: Once you highlight the desired text, a menu will appear on the screen. …
- Step 4: Tap “Mark as spoiler.”
Can you change text color in Discord?
Once there, you need to press the backtick symbol three times, like so: ““`”. You need to do that, without the quotation marks, and then press “Shift+Enter” to move to the second line of the message. From here, type one of several coding commands to change the text’s color.
How do you style text in Discord?
It’s like it’s right line just it’s located just right at the shift key you need to used altgr.
How do you make lined text in Discord?
You can also use the Context Menu in the browser & desktop version of Discord to cross out words. This will put a line through text in your Discord chat. If you are using a US English keyboard, your Tilde will be Shift + `.
How do you bar text in Discord?
- To bold text in Discord, use two asterisks or stars (*) at the beginning and end of your message.
- Example: **bold text**.
- Note: For this and other markdown codes that use the asterisk, if you’re using a standard English keyboard, you can insert an asterisk using a Shift + 8 keyboard shortcut.