If you looking to get solution of How to block somebody on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you block someone of Discord?
How do you block someone without friends Discord?
- Open the DM chat with the person you wish to block.
- Click on their username that has the @ symbol.
- In their profile, click on the three dots in the top right.
- Select the Block button.
How do you block someone on mobile Discord?
- Open Discord on your phone as usual.
- Select the members list at the top of the app.
- Select their username in the app. You will be taken to their profile.
- Select the three dot menu icon in the top right.
- Select Block from the popup.
- Tap it to block the person.
How do I know if I’m blocked on Discord?
Can blocked people on Discord hear you?
How do you delete chat on both sides on Discord?
How do I permanently delete Discord messages?
- Open your Discord account and hover over the message to click on the three dots that appear in the upper-right corner. Click on the “More” icon. …
- Select “Delete Message.” Click “Delete Message.” …
- Confirm your decision by clicking “Delete” again in the pop-up.