If you looking to get solution of How to censor words in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I black out text in Discord?
How do you censor words?
How do you censor words on Discord mobile?
Key you hold shift. And press backslash. And it’s the vertical.
How do you cut text in Discord?
Using the context menu
- Type out the text that you want to format.
- Highlight the text and hover your mouse over it until a small black bar appears above it.
- You can click the crossed out S to strikethrough.
What can I say instead of the F word?
- William Shatner!
- Corn Nuts!
- Son of a monkey!
- Holy cow!
- Poo on a stick!
How do you censor audio?
Now we’re left with just the beat most the time the beep is a little too loud. So what I’ll do is right click audio gain do something like -15 on top of the bars and tone. Yeah.
Can you change text color in Discord?
How do you use spoiler on Discord?
- To use the spoiler tag on Discord, write out “/spoiler” and type your message in the chat bar. …
- For demonstration, we added the “/spoiler” tag with the “This is a secret message” text: