If you looking to get solution of How to change discord notification sound then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I change my notifications on Discord?
- Step 1: Open the channel you want to customize and tap the channel name at the top of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Notifications.”
- Step 3: Tap “Notification Settings.”
- Step 4: Tap “All Messages,” “Only @mentions” or “Nothing” depending on your preference.
How do I change the Discord notification sound on Android?
- Open the Settings app ad navigate to Apps and Notifications.
- Here tap on See All Apps and then click on that specific app whose notification sound you want to change.
- After that tap on Notifications.
How do I change the notification sound for Discord on my iPhone?
- Scroll down the Settings menu to find Sounds & Haptics. …
- Under the sub-menu Sounds and Vibration Patterns, select the type of notification you want to change the sound for — let’s use Text Tone as an example. …
- You can select from dozens of different sounds.
How do I get Discord notification sound?
- Method 1: Set Output Device.
- Method 2: Turn off Streamer Mode.
- Method 3: Turn on and Turn off Streamer Mode.
- Method 4: Change Server Settings.
- Method 5: Update Discord and Windows.
How do I change Discord sounds to Lil Yachty?
How do I change the mute sound on Discord?
- Open your discord.
- Open settings.
- Select notification.
- Scroll down, then disable the actions that you don’t want to have a sound.
How do I change the notification sound for individual apps on Android?
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Scroll down and tap Advanced > Default notification sound.
- Tap My Sounds.
- Tap + (plus sign).
- Find and select your custom sound.
How do I get Discord notification sounds on my phone?
How do I change my Discord Christmas sound?
Tab upon clicking this and scrolling down a little bit you’ll find the sound section with sound pack you can change it from classic to snow’s. Giving.
How do I make a custom Discord ringtone?
Can you change the notification sound for blink?
How do I change the notification sound for contacts?
- Open the messaging app (Messages or Anywhere)
- Tap on the conversation with the Contact for which you want to set up a custom notification tone.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen, then: For Messages, tap Details. …
- Tap Notifications. …
- Tap Sound.
- Choose a Sound, and then tap OK.
Why can people hear my Discord notifications?