If you looking to get solution of How to change discord quote then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you manually quote on Discord?
- Open Discord and head to the conversation where you want to quote a message.
- Now, type > symbol and hit space once.
- Finally, type your message after you hit the space bar. Here is how a single-line quote looks like.
How do you put a quote under your name in Discord?
I’m gonna click on my profile name and click set a custom status. And that’s actually all the takes.
How do you change the color of a quote in Discord?
I’ll type whatever text i want to be yellow. Then i’m going to hit the enter button again on my keyboard. And then i will hit three more back quotes.
How do I edit text in Discord?
How do I change my Discord quote on mobile?
- Launch the Discord app on your mobile (or another device).
- Enter a channel or chat with a friend.
- Copy a message from the chat.
- Enter the typing field and press > followed by space, then paste the message. Then press Send.
- Add your reply to the quote as you normally would.
How do I add custom text to Discord?
How do you write red text in Discord?
How do you make purple text on Discord?
Hit shift and enter to drop your chat box down a single line then type your message. When you’re finished don’t hit enter.
Why is my text red in Discord?