If you looking to get solution of How to change server name on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Why can’t I change my Discord server name?
Can I change my servers name?
In Registered Servers, expand Database Engine and then Local Server Groups. Right-click a server and select Properties to open the Edit Server Registration Properties dialog window. In the Registered server name text box, type the new name for the server registration, and then click Save.
How do I change my server name on Discord mobile?
- Go to the Discord server.
- Click on the server name at the left corner.
- From the menu, choose ‘Change Nickname’
- Enter a new nickname and click on ‘Save’
What’s a good Discord name?
How do I find my Discord server name?
Now to find a server’s ID:
- Above the text channel list, right-click on the server’s name to open it.
- Choose “Copy ID.”
- Paste the ID somewhere for later use. You can disable “Developer Mode” now if you wish.
How do I make a Discord server?
- Start the Discord app for desktop or smartphone/tablet.
- Log into your Discord account.
- Click on the plus symbol on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the option “Create a server”.
- Enter the name of your new Discord server.
- Click on “Create”.
How do you rename a group chat on Discord?