When you’re a member of many Discord servers, being able to change the color of your text is a convenient and useful way to manage them.
If you want to change the color of your text in Discord, it’s actually pretty easy to do. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to change text colors in Discord:
1. Open the Discord app on your computer and sign in.
2. On the main screen, click on the ‘User Settings’ cog in the bottom-left corner.
3. In the ‘User Settings’ menu, select the ‘Appearance’ option.
4. On the ‘Appearance’ page, scroll down to the ‘Text Color’ section and use the color picker to select the color you want your text to be.
5. Once you’ve selected a color, click on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page.
That’s all there is to it! Now all of your text in Discord will be changed to the color you selected.
How do you change the text color in Discord?
Discord uses a simple markup language called Markdown, which allows you to change the color of your text. To change the color of your text, simply add a few characters before and after your text to change its color.
The first character you’ll want to use is the pound sign (#). This will indicate to Discord that you want to change the color of your text. After the pound sign, you’ll want to type in either ‘0000’ for black or ‘FFFF’ for white. Finally, add another pound sign at the end of your text. Here’s an example:
Hello!#0000 This is some black text.#FFFF And this is some white text.
What are the available colors?
Discord offers a variety of color options for your text. To change your text color:
1. Open Discord and navigate to your User Settings.
2. Click on the Text & Images tab.
3. Under the Text Colors heading, select your desired color from the drop-down menu.
4. Your new text color will now be applied in all areas of Discord where you can enter text!
The available colors are as follows:
How do you set a custom color for your messages?
If you’re looking to add a bit of personalization to your Discord messages, you can set a custom color for your text. Here’s how:
1. Head to your User Settings.
2. Click on the Appearance tab.
3. Scroll down to the Text Color section and pick your desired color from the palette.
4. Save your changes!
And that’s all there is to it! Once you’ve set your custom color, all of your messages will appear in that color in any channel on any server. If you ever want to change it back or pick a different color, just follow the same steps above.
Discord is a great platform for gamers and other online communities, but one thing that can be frustrating is the default text color. Luckily, it’s easy to change your text color in Discord – all you need is a little bit of CSS knowledge.