If you looking to get solution of How to change your bio in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I change my bio on Discord?
On the “User Profile” page, tap “About Me” and enter your information. Then save these details by tapping the floppy disk icon in the bottom-right corner. And you’ve successfully updated the information section in your Discord profile. Enjoy!
How do I change my bio Discord mobile?
Select the Edit Server Profile button. Press on your current Server Avatar and choose Change Avatar/Change Server Avatar to start the process of selecting a new image from your mobile device’s photo gallery. Don’t forget to Save!
Can you have a bio on Discord?
How do you show your bio on Discord?
Simply select your profile image in the bottom right of the app. And then in here as you can see the first option is set status.
Is Discord about me only for Nitro?
How do you put text under a Discord name?
And literally all you need to do is click on your profile. Picture you can change your current status right here. But you just want to click on set a custom status.
How do I get discord Nitro for free?
How much is nitro on Discord?
How do I customize my Discord beta profile?
- Go into user settings by clicking on the settings option on the bottom left of the screen.
- Now, go to My Account.
- Once you open this you will see an edit option next to your profile. Click on it and edit your avatar.
How do I change my Discord bio on my Iphone?
- Tap on the Settings cog at the bottom of Discord.
- Tap on User Profile in the menu to the left.
- Type your Bio in the About Me section.
How do I customize my Discord status?
- Click on your avatar and select ‘Set a custom status’
- In the pop-up dialog box, enter your custom status message, and select the desired ‘Clear after’ parameter to let Discord know when to stop displaying your message.
How do you get Nitro Emoji?
How do you add a description on Discord mobile?
- Step 1: Click the settings gear to the right of your username in the bottom-left corner of the Discord application.
- Step 2: Click “Edit Profile.”
- Step 4: Type your desired text.
- Step 5: Click “Save Changes.”
How do I add descriptions in Discord?