If you looking to get solution of How to check blocked users on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I view blocked users on discord mobile?
Simply select the first option for account. And then in here scroll. Down until you see blocked users which should be right under two-factor authentication. So select blocked users.
How do I see blocked users?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap People & sharing.
- Under “Contacts,” tap Blocked.
- You’ll find a list of accounts you blocked across Google products.
Can you unblock users on discord?
Can I see a blocked person online on discord?
Where is Discord block list?
- Click the “Home” button at the top left of the Discord. What is Discord? …
- From the Home screen, select the “Friends” tab at the top of the left sidebar.
- At the top of the Friends screen, select “Blocked.” The Home button, and the “Blocked” section. …
- This will show you all the users you have blocked.
How do I recover deleted DMS on Discord?
How do I unblock?
If you don’t see an icon to remove it from the list tap and hold it to select. It. You’ll be presented with the option to unblock the number tap on it and confirm your decision if necessary.
Do people know when you block them?
How can I see my blocked list on switch?
- Press the HOME Button to open the HOME Menu. …
- From the HOME Menu, tap Friend List on the left.
- Tap Settings or press the – Button.
- Tap View Blocked Users.
- When you are finished, press the B Button to exit the blocked-user list.
What happens when u block someone on Discord?
How do you see who you blocked on iPhone?
- Phone. Go to Settings > Phone and tap Blocked Contacts to see the list.
- FaceTime. Go to Settings > FaceTime. Under Calls, tap Blocked Contacts.
- Messages. Go to Settings > Messages. Under SMS/MMS, tap Blocked Contacts.
- Mail. Go to Settings > Mail.
How do you know if someone blocked you on Discord 2021?
How do you block on Discord mobile?
- Tap the user’s profile picture.
- Tap on the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Tap on the Block button that appears.
How do you know if someone blocked you on Discord without messaging them?