If you looking to get solution of How to close discord in game then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I turn off Discord?
To mute Discord users in a channel:
Select a channel on the left, then right-click a user on the right. In the pop-up menu, select Mute.
Why can’t I turn off Discord overlay?
Open User Settings by clicking the cogwheel icon near your username. Scroll the left panel all the down until you see the Game Overlay tab (this feature/tab is only accessible via the desktop application). If the Enable in-game overlay button is green, click it to disable it.
How do I silence Discord on my computer?
- Open the channel you want to mute.
- Right-click on its name.
- Select “Mute Channel” from the popup.
- You can choose how long you want the channel muted for as well.
- Pressing the bell icon on the right side of the channel profile also does the same, but it will be muted indefinitely.
How do I mute Discord on my computer?
Open the Settings section from the bottom left (there will be a gear icon) on the Desktop. Go to the notifications options in the menu. Toggle off the unnecessary notification sounds, and you are good to go.
How do I disable overlay?
How to Turn off ShadowPlay?
- Open the Share overlay and go to Preferences.
- Scroll to find the Overlays option and choose it.
- Move to Status Indicator and click Off.
What is game overlay Discord?
Discord’s Game Overlay lets you quickly bring up Discord while playing a game, even if you’re playing in fullscreen mode. Along with showing you any new messages or calls you receive, the overlay also lets you “pin” a chat to the screen so it’ll always be visible while you play.
What button is Discord overlay?
You can change the desired overlay settings and edit the keyboard shortcut(default is shift and ‘) that will allow the access of Discord overlay when you are gaming.