If you looking to get solution of How to command bots on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
What are all the bot commands in Discord?
|!unmute [member]||Used to unmute a member in chat.|
|!slowmode [optional timeout] [optional off]||Used to enable (or disable) slow mode in a specific channel.|
|!kick [member] [optional reason]||Used to kick a Discord member from the server.|
Can Discord bots use bot commands?
What’s the command for MEE6?
|1||!play||To start playing a song from the queue|
|2||!stop||To stop / pause the current song|
|3||!search||To search for a song|
|4||!record||To record the current conversation in the voice channel|
How do I make custom commands in MEE6?
- Visit the website and login with your existing account.
- Head to the Dashboard and select your server.
- Tap on the Custom command tab and select on Create one.
- Put an exclamation mark and enter a command followed by the response.
- Click on Add and try it out on your server.
How do you use custom command bots?
How do you make a bot command channel?
So if you want about not to speak in a certain channel you need to click here and the plus sign on roles. And then you need to look for the bots.
How do you do music commands in Discord?