If you looking to get solution of How to connect discord to mobile legends then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you show mobile legends in Discord?
- Tap on the three horizontal bars at the top-left corner (or swipe left)
- Tap on your avatar at the bottom-right corner to open up User Settings.
- Scroll down to Activity Status and tap on it.
- Enable the ‘Display current activity as status message’ by toggling it on.
Can Discord detect mobile legends?
By linking your Discord account with your Samsung account, you can enable Mobile Game Detection and automatically have your status set to the game you’re playing on mobile for the first time ever!
How do I connect my game to Discord?
- Open Discord on your device and open the game you’re playing.
- Click on the User Settings icon in the lower right-hand corner.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Registered Games’ (formerly Activity Status).
- Click the ‘Add it’ hyperlink under Activity Status.
- Select your game from the dropdown list.
How do you connect Discord to mobile games?
- Open Discord and navigate to User Settings.
- Select Game activity from the left menu.
- Manually add the game or program from the menu that appears.
- Toggle the game status on.
How do I enable game activity on Discord?
App. So the first thing we need to do to get started is simply open up the discord. App on our computer then we just need to open the settings by going down and selecting the gear next to our username
Why is my game activity not showing on Discord?
Click on the Gear icon at the bottom left of the screen and open up the User Settings. Under Activity Settings, click on Activity Privacy. Find the Activity Status and toggle on the option to ‘Display current activity as a status message. ‘
How do you show what game you’re playing on Discord mobile 2022?
All we have to do is click on this gear icon at the bottom left and then on the settings. Page you want to go down to where it says activity status. And if you activate your activity.
Which games are verified on Discord?
Can Discord see what you’re doing?