If you looking to get solution of How to connect patreon to discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How does Patreon work with Discord?
Since our integration is synced with creators’ Patreon tiers, you can access their server by joining one of their tiers with Discord as an offered benefit. Once you’ve joined a creator’s tier, you can link your Discord account to Patreon on your Apps settings page.
How do I link my Patreon?
While logged in to your Patreon account, click on the Page button from the left side creator menu. Click on the Edit page option from the menu. Click on the Page Settings link from the menu bar. Under the Social links, section click on the Connect button next to your social media platform of choice.
How do I connect my apps to Discord?
Login if you already have an account, or create a new one. Click on the app directory and search Discord app. Choose a Trigger event from the trigger list. Click on ‘Connect an Account’
How do I link Discord?
- Open your discord on mobile. …
- In the user settings, scroll down and look for appearance. …
- Select on the username you want to search the ID and then hit the three dots icon and the cop ID.
- Go to any browser on you mobile and then type in the following link “https://discordapp.com/users/xxxx/”.
How do you create a tier in discord?
Connect your Discord server to Patreon
- Log into your Patreon page and click the Page button from the creator navigation.
- Click the Edit page link to open your editor.
- Click the Tiers link from the top menu.
- Click the Edit tier button of the tier you’d like to assign a Discord role(s)
How much money does Patreon take?
Patreon currently takes between 5% and 12% of creator earnings (plus a payment processing fee), depending on the product plan chosen by the customer. Assuming the average cut is 8% of total earnings, Patreon registers $80 million in annual revenue.
How do you make money on Patreon?
For creators, Patreon is a way to get paid for creating the things you’re already creating (webcomics, videos, songs, whatevs). Fans pay a few bucks per month OR per post you release, and then you get paid every month, or every time you release something new. Learn more about becoming a creator on Patreon HERE.
Is Discord and Patreon the same?
The main difference between Patreon and Discord is that Pateron is mostly used by the creators, while discord was originally created for gamers, but is now used by different types of users. Secondly, Patreon manages the approval and denial of an individual through the status of their patronage.
How do I claim a role on Discord?
To add roles to a server, you need to either be the owner or have the “Manage Roles” permission given to you.
- Open the server you want to add roles to and click its name in the top-left corner.
- Click Server Settings. …
- Select Roles in the left sidebar, and then click Create Role.
- You’ll be brought to the Edit Role screen.