If you looking to get solution of How to connect roblox to discord status then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you link Roblox to Discord status on mobile?
- Step 1: Play Any Roblox Game. …
- Step 2: Minimize the Game. …
- Step 3: Navigate Toward Discord’s Settings. …
- Step 4: Switch on the Activity Status. …
- Step 5: Check your Discord Status.
How do you set Discord status on Roblox?
- Open Discord and navigate to User Settings.
- Select Game activity from the left menu.
- Manually add the game or program from the menu that appears.
- Toggle the game status on.
How do I connect my game to Discord?
- Open Discord on your device and open the game you’re playing.
- Click on the User Settings icon in the lower right-hand corner.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Activity Status. …
- Click the ‘Add it’ hyperlink under Activity Status.
- Select your game from the dropdown list.
Why is my game activity not showing on Discord?
How do I add game activity to Discord mobile?
How do I show what game I play on Discord?
So the first thing we need to do to get started is simply open up the discord. App on our computer then we just need to open the settings by going down and selecting the gear next to our username.