If you looking to get solution of How to delete a picture on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I delete a photo?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Tap and hold a photo or video you want to move to the trash. You can select multiple items.
- At the top, tap Delete .
How do you Unsend in Discord?
How do I delete a post on Discord mobile?
- Open the Discord app on your smartphone.
- Find the message that you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the message. …
- Tap ‘Delete’ on that list.
How do you delete multiple pictures on Discord?
This will automatically start deleting the message first. Now you can right-click on the edge on the right side of the task bar. And then select pause script to stop the deleting messages.
How do you delete photos that Cannot be deleted?
How do I delete screenshots?
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom, tap Clean .
- On the “Old screenshots” card, tap Select files.
- Select the files you want to delete.
- At the bottom, tap Delete .
- On the confirmation dialog, tap Delete .
How do you delete Discord messages on both sides?
Can Discord see deleted messages?
Does deleting a message on Discord delete it for the other person?
How do I delete Discord messages 2022?
- Open Discord and go to the channel message you want to delete.
- Scroll over the individual chat lines in your thread and look for the Menu icon.
- To delete each message, Select Delete Message from the list of options.
- A dialog box will appear, click on Delete for confirmation.
How do I delete Discord history?
Deleting Discord DM History on Discord With Hotkeys
- hovering over it to reveal the right-side hamburger menu icon.
- clicking on the icon.
- selecting Delete.
- confirming the deletion by clicking the Delete button.
Does Discord delete messages after time?
AutoDelete is a Discord bot that will automatically delete messages from a designated channel. Messages are deleted on a “rolling” basis — if you set a 24-hour live time, each message will be deleted 24 hours after it is posted (as opposed to all messages being deleted every 24 hours).
Can you delete all Discord messages?
Can I delete all my Discord posts?
How do you delete 100 messages on Discord?
- To delete the previous 100 messages, use ! clear @username.
- To delete the last 500 messages on the channel, use ! clear 500. Also, you can change the number depending on how many messages you want to delete. The maximum is 1000.
How do I permanently delete a photo from iPhoto?
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the Albums tab.
- Tap My Photo Stream.
- Tap Select.
- Tap one or more photos. You’ll see a checkmark on the photos that you select.
- Tap the Trash button . Tap Delete [number] Photos.
How do I delete photos in settings?
Down. Keep on going. Now I’m gonna go ahead and select delete. It’s going to delete all of them delete 90 items here tap on that.
How do I get Google to delete a picture?
How do I delete pictures from my gallery?
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photo you wish to remove.
- Tap and hold the photo until a trash icon appears at the upper-right portion of the screen.
- Tap the “Trash” icon located at the upper-right portion of the screen.