If you looking to get solution of How to delete all messages in a dm on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I delete all sent messages on Discord?
Open DevTools pressing F12 or ⌘ command + option + J ; Copy the deleteDiscordMessages. js script and paste it in the Console, then press ENTER ; A window will be opened, fill the variables and click the START button.
How do I mass delete Discord DM messages?
- Open the preferred chatbox.
- Select recent comment and activate the editor.
- Choose multiple messages and delete.
Can you delete all DMs at once Discord?
How do you delete 100 messages on Discord?
- Use ‘! clear @username’ to delete a specific user’s previous 100 messages.
- Use ‘! clear 500’ to delete the last 500 messages on the channel.
Does Discord delete old messages?
How do I delete all messages in Discord 2022?
You just need to come here just make a click on it and you just need to run the script now come back to the dm of the server where you want to delete the messages. And then press the t. Key.
Does deleting a DM delete it for the other person?
How do you delete conversations on Discord mobile?
- Open the Discord app on your smartphone.
- Find the message that you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the message. …
- Tap ‘Delete’ on that list.