If you looking to get solution of How to delete all messages on discord dm mobile then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you delete all direct messages on Discord mobile?
How do you mass delete messages on Discord DM?
- Open the preferred chatbox.
- Select recent comment and activate the editor.
- Choose multiple messages and delete.
How do you delete 100 messages on Discord?
- Use ‘! clear @username’ to delete a specific user’s previous 100 messages.
- Use ‘! clear 500’ to delete the last 500 messages on the channel.
How do you delete DMs on Discord Phone 2021?
- Open the Discord app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines.
- Tap the blue icon with a chat bubble in the upper-left corner.
- Tap on a conversation under Direct Messages.
- Tap and hold on a chat message.
- Tap Delete. Is this article up to date? Yes No.
Can you delete all Discord messages?
Does closing a Discord DM delete messages?