If you looking to get solution of How to delete discord channel then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I delete a Discord channel from my computer?
- Open Discord.
- Scroll to the channel.
- Click the gear icon.
- Click the trash icon.
- Confirm deletion.
How do I delete a Discord channel from my phone?
So first we have to start our discord. Application then go to um to a channel that you would like to delete tap on edit channel then you have to press these three dots in the top right corner.
How do I delete whole Discord channel chat?
- Type ‘! clear 100’ to delete the 100 latest messages in the channel. …
- In the text-box, type ‘/clear’ then the ‘Tab’ key and enter the number of messages. Press the ‘Tab’ key again twice to select a member you wish to delete the messages from.
How do I delete a channel in Discord PY?
- client = commands. Bot(command_prefix=’-‘)
- @client. command(name=’clear’, help=’this command will clear msgs’)
- async def clear(ctx, amount = 5):
- await ctx. channel. purge(limit=amount)
How do I delete a Discord server on my phone 2022?
- Open your Discord server and click on the vertical three dots icon next to the server’s name. …
- Press the three dots icon at the top-right corner of the server settings page and choose “Delete Server” to delete your server.
How do you delete chat on both sides on Discord?
Does deleting Discord account delete messages?
Can you delete Discord messages for everyone?
If someone sent you a message, you cannot delete it. Once you delete a message, it will no longer be visible to your contact.