If you looking to get solution of How to delete discord chat history then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Can you delete all message history on discord?
How do you delete chat history on discord mobile?
- Open the Discord app and log in, if necessary.
- Find the message you want to delete.
- Long-tap the message.
- Select “Delete.” Tap “Delete.” Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Tap “Delete” again to confirm your decision.
How do I delete all messages in discord DM?
- Open Discord in a browser like Chrome or Firefox;
- Open DevTools pressing F12 or ⌘ command + option + J ;
- Copy the deleteDiscordMessages. js script and paste it in the Console, then press ENTER ;
- A window will be opened, fill the variables and click the START button.
How do I delete full chat history?
- In the Chats tab, tap More options > Settings > Chats > Chat history.
- Tap Clear all chats.
- Check or uncheck Delete starred messages and Delete media in chats.
- Tap CLEAR MESSAGES.
How do you delete Discord messages on both sides?
Does clear chat Delete for everyone?
How do I permanently delete chat history on Teams?
- From the Chat tab, find the chat you want to delete. Note: You can delete one-on-one, group, and meeting chats.
- Hover over the chat and select More options .
- Select Delete chat.
Does report and block delete messages on both sides?
How can I delete WhatsApp messages older than 6 months?
How can I permanently delete WhatsApp messages from both sides 2021?
How do I delete old WhatsApp chats?
- In the Chats tab, swipe left on the chat you want to delete.
- Tap More > Delete Chat > Delete Chat.
How do I delete my WhatsApp messages from my one year old?