If you looking to get solution of How to delete discord chats on phone then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I delete all messages on Discord mobile?
But what you would do is you would go delete recent messages. First and click start. And you can see it’s going to go through and it’s going to delete all your messages it’s deleted one.
How do I permanently delete Discord conversations on my phone?
Deleting Discord DM History on Discord With Hotkeys
- hovering over it to reveal the right-side hamburger menu icon.
- clicking on the icon.
- selecting Delete.
- confirming the deletion by clicking the Delete button.
How do I delete all messages on Discord?
- Open Discord in a browser like Chrome or Firefox;
- Open DevTools pressing F12 or ⌘ command + option + J ;
- Copy the deleteDiscordMessages. js script and paste it in the Console, then press ENTER ;
- A window will be opened, fill the variables and click the START button.
How do I mass delete Discord DM messages?
- Open the preferred chatbox.
- Select recent comment and activate the editor.
- Choose multiple messages and delete.
Why can’t I delete message in Discord?
Does closing a Discord DM delete messages?
How do I delete all messages in Discord 2022?
You just need to come here just make a click on it and you just need to run the script now come back to the dm of the server where you want to delete the messages. And then press the t. Key.
Does deleting Discord account delete messages?
How do you delete DMS on Discord Phone 2021?
- Open the Discord app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines.
- Tap the blue icon with a chat bubble in the upper-left corner.
- Tap on a conversation under Direct Messages.
- Tap and hold on a chat message.
- Tap Delete. Is this article up to date? Yes No.
How long do Discord messages last?