If you looking to get solution of How to delete discord conversations then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I delete my Discord conversation history?
Deleting Discord DM History on Discord With Hotkeys
- hovering over it to reveal the right-side hamburger menu icon.
- clicking on the icon.
- selecting Delete.
- confirming the deletion by clicking the Delete button.
How do you delete conversations on Discord mobile?
- To delete a direct message, tap ☰ and select a conversation. Tap and hold the message that you want to delete, and press Delete.
- To delete a message from a channel, tap ☰ and select the appropriate server and channel. …
- Tap the message you want to delete.
How do you delete chat on both sides on Discord?
How do I delete all messages in Discord DMS?
Open DevTools pressing F12 or ⌘ command + option + J ; Copy the deleteDiscordMessages. js script and paste it in the Console, then press ENTER ; A window will be opened, fill the variables and click the START button.
How do I mass delete Discord DMS?
You just need to come here just make a click on it and you just need to run the script now come back to the dm of the server where you want to delete the messages. And then press the t. Key.
How do I delete Discord messages 2022?
- Open Discord and go to the channel message you want to delete.
- Scroll over the individual chat lines in your thread and look for the Menu icon.
- To delete each message, Select Delete Message from the list of options.
- A dialog box will appear, click on Delete for confirmation.
Does blocking someone on Discord Delete messages?
Does closing a Discord DM Delete messages?
Can Discord see deleted messages?