If you looking to get solution of How to delete discord from computer then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I completely delete Discord from my computer?
Why can’t I delete Discord off my computer?
How do I force Discord to uninstall?
- Restart your computer.
- Open the Control Panel and begin the uninstallation process.
How do I delete a Discord file?
Why can’t I delete Discord off my Mac?
- Quit Discord if it is still running.
- Go to Finder and click the Applications folder.
- Search for the Discord app and drag the icon to the Trash bin. …
- Enter the administrator password when necessary.
- Empty the Trash right after.
How do I remove Discord from registry?
- Step 1: Press “Windows + R” keys to open the Run box.
- Step 2: Enter “Regedit” to open the Registry.
- Step 3: Click on Ctrl + F and type in “Discord” in the search box.
- Step 4: Once you find the Discord folder, Right-click on the folder and click on delete.
Where is Discord installed?
How do I Uninstall Discord from Windows 11?
- Press Win + R keys to launch the Run command box.
- Type %AppData% and click OK. …
- Find the Discord folder there and delete it.
- Now, launch the Run command box again.
- Type %LocalAppData% and click OK. …
- Locate the Discord folder and delete it.
How do I Uninstall Discord better?
- Go to Windows Settings by pressing ‘Windows key’ + ‘I’
- Here, go to ‘Apps’ and locate Discord in the list.
- Select it and press ‘Uninstall’. …
- Now, go to the Windows Run application (Windows key + R). …
- Right click on the BetterDiscord folder and delete it.
Why does Discord take up so much space?
How do I uninstall an app on my laptop?
How do I remove Discord from Windows 11?
So here you will be able to see the app list and that is all the apps installed on your windows 11.. Now here go and click on search apps type in for discord. So you can see this cart is here just go
Where is Discord file located?
How do you uninstall?
You actually have to uninstall it so to do that the first method is press menu and go to settings. And from the settings. Options you want to go to applications.