If you looking to get solution of How to delete dm messages on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Can you delete a Discord DM conversation?
hovering over it to reveal the right-side hamburger menu icon. clicking on the icon. selecting Delete. confirming the deletion by clicking the Delete button.
How do I delete all messages on Discord DM?
- Open Discord in a browser like Chrome or Firefox;
- Open DevTools pressing F12 or ⌘ command + option + J ;
- Copy the deleteDiscordMessages. js script and paste it in the Console, then press ENTER ;
- A window will be opened, fill the variables and click the START button.
Does deleting a DM delete it for the other person Discord?
How do you delete DMs on Discord Phone 2021?
- Open the Discord app on your smartphone.
- Find the message that you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the message. …
- Tap ‘Delete’ on that list.
How do you delete a whole conversation on Discord?
- Navigate to the Channel you want to clear.
- Locate the message that you want to delete and click on the three dot menu to the right. Or, hold the Shift key.
- Click on the red trash can icon to delete the message. Or, click Delete Message.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm deletion.
How do you delete all your DMs at once?
- First open your direct messages from the icon in the top right corner.
- Tap and hold the conversation, and choose the ‘Delete’ button. delete a conversation on instagram.
- And finally, approve the deletion.
How do you delete 100 messages on Discord?
- Use ‘! clear @username’ to delete a specific user’s previous 100 messages.
- Use ‘! clear 500’ to delete the last 500 messages on the channel.