If you looking to get solution of How to delete dms on discord on phone then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you delete DMs on Discord mobile?
- Open your Discord App.
- Scroll down and find the Message you want to delete.
- Hold-press on the screen for a few seconds and select Delete.
- Tap on the confirmation button to Delete.
Can you delete Discord DMs?
How do you delete conversations on Discord?
- Navigate to the Channel you want to clear.
- Locate the message that you want to delete and click on the three dot menu to the right. Or, hold the Shift key.
- Click on the red trash can icon to delete the message. Or, click Delete Message.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm deletion.
How do you delete DMs from Discord on Iphone?
- Open Discord.
- Tap ☰.
- Select a conversation.
- Tap and hold a message.
- Tap Delete Message.
- Tap Yes to confirm.
How do you delete messages on MEE6 Discord?
- To delete the previous 100 messages, use ! clear @username.
- To delete the last 500 messages on the channel, use ! clear 500. Also, you can change the number depending on how many messages you want to delete. The maximum is 1000.