If you looking to get solution of How to delete messages in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you delete chats on Discord?
- Navigate to the Channel you want to clear.
- Locate the message that you want to delete and click on the three dot menu to the right. Or, hold the Shift key.
- Click on the red trash can icon to delete the message. Or, click Delete Message.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm deletion.
How do you delete messages quickly on Discord?
How do you delete Discord messages on both sides?
Can I delete messages sent to me on Discord?
How do I delete all messages on discord DM?
- Open Discord in a browser like Chrome or Firefox;
- Open DevTools pressing F12 or ⌘ command + option + J ;
- Copy the deleteDiscordMessages. js script and paste it in the Console, then press ENTER ;
- A window will be opened, fill the variables and click the START button.
How do you delete messages on discord mobile?
Open your Discord App. Scroll down and find the Message you want to delete. Hold-press on the screen for a few seconds and select Delete. Tap on the confirmation button to Delete.
Does deleting a DM delete it for the other person?