If you looking to get solution of How to delete on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you delete stuff on Discord?
- Open the Discord app and log in, if necessary.
- Find the message you want to delete.
- Long-tap the message.
- Select “Delete.” Tap “Delete.” Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Tap “Delete” again to confirm your decision.
How do I delete all messages on Discord?
- Open Discord in a browser like Chrome or Firefox;
- Open DevTools pressing F12 or ⌘ command + option + J ;
- Copy the deleteDiscordMessages. js script and paste it in the Console, then press ENTER ;
- A window will be opened, fill the variables and click the START button.
Can you delete chats on Discord?
How do you delete stuff on Discord mobile?
Does Discord delete messages after time?
So if you have set 5m as your time, every message will be deleted after 5mins starting from the time you sent the message. To start the auto-deletion process, just open the channel in your Discord server that you want to delete messages in and type @AutoDelete start 24h.
Does Discord keep deleted messages?
How do you delete messages on Discord on Iphone?
- Open Discord.
- Tap ☰.
- Select a conversation.
- Tap and hold a message.
- Tap Delete Message.
- Tap Yes to confirm.
How do I delete all messages on Discord DM Mobile?
Deleting Discord DM History on Discord With Hotkeys
- hovering over it to reveal the right-side hamburger menu icon.
- clicking on the icon.
- selecting Delete.
- confirming the deletion by clicking the Delete button.
How do you mass delete messages on Discord mobile?
But what you would do is you would go delete recent messages. First and click start. And you can see it’s going to go through and it’s going to delete all your messages it’s deleted one.