If Are you looking to get solution of How To Disable A Text Chat In Discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How can I disable Text-To-Speech? – Discord Support
2. How to Hide Text Chat Notification on Discord, how to
In the last step, scroll down and disable Show Text Chat Notification by moving the slider to the left. move slider in the right on Discord; Excellent! You have …
3. How to Disable Text-to-Speech (TTS) in Discord – TechSwift
Oct 15, 2020 — It’s on your discord client settings, go to settings>notifications and on the speech notifications section; set it to never. Reply. tinyfire55.
4. How To Make a Channel Read Only in Discord – Alphr
Go to the server settings menu by right-clicking on the server name to open a drop-down menu, and then select Server Settings and Roles.
Once the window has opened, click the ‘+’ found on the right side of the Roles window.
This will pull up a text box where you can type in the name of the role. You can name it whatever you want but for this tutorial, I’m going with ‘Announce …
5. How to turn off text to speech? : r/discordapp – Reddit
settings > text & images and disable /tts playback. Upvote 2
6. How to Use Text-To-Speech on Discord – How-To Geek
Sep 12, 2020 — If you’re in a channel on Discord with text-to-speech messages enabled, you can send a TTS message by typing /tts in the chat, …
7. How to Disable Discord Overlay – TechCult
Jul 21, 2021 — 3. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and toggle off the option titled Show text chat notifications toggle, as shown below. Toggle off …
8. How to stop people from sending you messages on discord
A thing people use these days to log deleted messages is a message logger, which is an extra plugin for Discord. This could be used through DMs, group chats, …
8 answers · 11 votes: 1)Go to every server you are in(do the process below for every server whose members you don’t …
9. Discord Parental Controls Guide – Bark
Discord is a free voice, video, and text chatting app for teens and adults ages 13 and up … Turn off the Allow direct messages from server members option.
Rating: 3.7 · 30 votes
10. How to Turn Off Text to Speech in Discord – TechWafer
Feb 11, 2021 — 3. Scroll down and click the slider next to “Allow playback/usage of /TTS command” in order to disable TTS; this turns off text-to …
11. How to Turn on and Turn off Discord Text to Speech – iTechCliq
All channels should be in text format such as “General Chat” or “Global Chat” and the notification will appear on the screen in high-tech robot voice format. I …
12. How to Disable Message Popup in Discord – Get Droid Tips
Aug 24, 2021 — Discord is one of the most popular chat apps for gamers. The application offers users a boatload of useful features that improve the overall …