If you looking to get solution of How to disable discord notification sounds then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I silence Discord notifications on my computer?
- Open Discord on your PC, Mac, or via your web browser.
- Select your Discord server from the icons on the left.
- Right-click a channel and hover over Mute channel.
- Choose a time duration between 15 minutes and until I turn it back on.
How do I turn on notification sounds on Discord?
- Method 1: Set Output Device.
- Method 2: Turn off Streamer Mode.
- Method 3: Turn on and Turn off Streamer Mode.
- Method 4: Change Server Settings.
- Method 5: Update Discord and Windows.
How do you silence a Discord beeping?
- Open Discord and tap on your “User Settings” in the bottom right.
- Scroll down and tap on “Notifications”.
- Toggle off “System Notifications” and “In-App Notifications”.
- Changes are saved automatically.
Why can people hear my Discord notifications?
Can I change Discord notification sound?
How do I control notifications on Discord?
- Go to Discord settings.
- Select Notifications.
- You can turn off Desktop Notifications, which will disable all sounds and alerts from the app. notifications and turn off Desktop Notifications”>
- You also have the option of turning off sounds for a variety of other features from here.