If you looking to get solution of How to do strikethrough in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you strikethrough text?
- Select the text that you want to format.
- Go to Home and select the Font Dialog Box Launcher. , and then select the Font tab.
- Select Double strikethrough.
How do you underline and strikethrough in Discord?
- Example: *italicized text*. …
- Example: __underlined text__. …
- Example: __***underlined bold italics***__. …
- To create strikethrough text, use two tildes (~) at the beginning and end of your message. …
- Example: \*\*\*see all symbols\*\*\*
How do you strikethrough text in Chrome?
Keyboard shortcuts for Google Docs.
|Strikethrough||Alt + Shift + 5|
|Superscript||Ctrl + .|
|Subscript||Ctrl + ,|
|Copy text formatting||Ctrl + Alt + c|
How do you strikethrough text on mobile?
What are all the Discord commands?
|/me [word or phrase]||Emphasizes the text that you type after the command so that it stands out in the channel.|
|/tableflip||Inputs this emote into the channel: (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻|
|/unflip||Inputs this emote into the channel: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)|
|/shrug||Inputs this emote into the channel: ¯_(ツ)_/¯|
How do I black out text in Discord?
How do I make text blue in Discord?
There are two ways to turn your text color to blue in Discord. You will need to use the brackets before and after the text to turn it blue. Once you send the message, your blue text will appear in a box. You will need to use a period before your text to turn one word dark blue.