If you looking to get solution of How to get an about me on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I add an about me on Discord?
- Go to Discord for Android.
- When you reach a server, swipe left.
- Tap on your profile picture at the bottom-right corner.
- Go to “User Settings.”
- Select “User Profile.”
- Find the “About Me” section onscreen.
- Tap on it.
- Type out anything you want.
How do I get my about me on Discord mobile?
Tap your icon on the bottom right corner of the app. Under the User Settings section, tap “User Profile.” Change the “About me” section and add a short message. Tap the Save icon on the bottom right to apply the changes.
How do I start an About Me page?
- Your ‘About Me’ page should convey:
- What are you currently doing (in regard to your career) and how did you get there?
- In terms of the work you do, what aspects are you most passionate about and why?
- What do you consider some of your biggest professional and personal accomplishments?
How do I change my bio Discord mobile?
Select the Edit Server Profile button. Press on your current Server Avatar and choose Change Avatar/Change Server Avatar to start the process of selecting a new image from your mobile device’s photo gallery. Don’t forget to Save!
When did Discord add about me?
How do you put text under your name in Discord?
How do I change my about me?
Edit your Currents profile
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Currents app. .
- At the bottom, tap Profile. .
- Tap Edit profile.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Save.
- Optional: To open your Google account’s About Me information, tap About.
How do you change the text under your name in Discord?
So let’s get started um yeah basically you’re here on discord right now. And literally all you need to do is click on your profile. Picture you can change your current status right here. But you just
Who can see about me Discord?
How do you add Emojis in about me Discord mobile?
Click the smiley. Face choose the emoji that you want to go by the side of your status. You can use the search bar to find the emoji you want to use select the text box and add your custom status.