If you looking to get solution of How to get discord backup codes then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I find my 6 digit backup code Discord?
How do I find backup codes?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You may need to sign in.
- Under “Backup codes,” tap Continue .
- From here, you can:
How do I get my Discord backup code without login?
So if you are precautious enough to set your phone number as a backup to fa method you’re going to receive a code which you can use to log into your discord.
How do you get rid of 2FA on Discord without the code?
- Click on the Settings gear icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen after opening the Discord app or website on your PC.
- Under the “Password and Authentication” section of the “My Account” tab, click on “Remove 2FA” to turn off 2FA authentication on Discord.
How do I find my 8 digit backup code?
With your Google account when prompted. You’ll land on the 2-step verification. Screen. Step 4 scroll down this screen until you arrive at backup codes. And then click show codes in the backup.
How do I get my old Authenticator on my new phone?
- On your new phone, install the Google Authenticator app.
- On your old phone, tap the three dots on the top right corner and go to Transfer accounts then select Export accounts.
- Select which accounts you want to transfer to your new phone, and then tap Next.
What if I lost my Google Authenticator?
- Go to the 2-Step Verification section of your Google Account.
- Select Show codes.
- Select Get new codes.