If Are you looking to get solution of How To Get Discord To Show Your Streaming then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How to make discord show that you’re streaming on Twitch
2. Status doesn’t turn purple when streaming? : r/discordapp
May 18, 2016 — I have streamer mode active and i’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but discord never shows when I’m streaming . My status stays …
3. Status doesn’t turn purple when streaming? : discordapp
I have streamer mode active and i’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but discord never shows when I’m streaming . My status stays green …
4. How to Enable Streamer Mode on Discord | Beebom
Oct 12, 2017 — Open Discord and head over to “Settings” by clicking on the gear icon. · Now, in the same Settings menu, head over to the “Streamer Mode” section …
5. How to Connect Your Discord Server to Your Twitch Stream or …
Sep 6, 2018 — The first thing you should do is connect your Twitch stream or YouTube channel to your Discord account. Open up the user settings and switch to …
6. How to Connect Discord to a Twitch Stream – Alphr
Feb 10, 2021 — Go into your Discord app using a desktop. Click the gear icon to open the Settings menu. It’s located near the bottom of the screen. Select “ …
7. Discord on Twitter: “@HuckCG That purple dot is only for …
That purple dot is only for when you're streaming, and you'll need to enable Streamer Mode while your Twitch account is synced to get it: https://t.co/nQmBzIQsAK
— Discord (@discord) February 4, 2018
That purple dot is only for when you’re streaming, and you’ll need to enable Streamer Mode while your Twitch account is synced to get it: support.discord.
8. Show if someone’s streaming – Discord Support
Nov 11, 2018 — If a user sets themselves to Streamer mode they’ll have a purple status icon to indicate they’re streaming on twitch! Rocks the Squirrel.
9. Youtube “Streaming” status message – Discord Support
If you stream on Twitch and your Twitch account is linked with Discord it will set your stream as your status message. Maybe do the same…
10. What Is Discord Streamer Mode And How It Protects Your …
What Is Discord Streamer Mode And How It Protects Your Stream
Start off by entering Discord, and clicking the User Settings menu (gear icon) at the bottom of the window – usually found under the channels
Once inside, hit the Connections tab from the options on the left-hand side
Next, go the to section labeled Server Settings
11. Streamer tip: How to connect your Twitch to Discord – StreamBee
StreamBee keeper here with today’s buzzin tips!. Here in this beginners guide you’ll learn how to show you’re streaming on Discord.
12. Easily Show Who’s Currently Streaming In Your Discord Server!
Easily show who’s currently live streaming in your Discord Server! Great for showing who’s currently live …
Jun 18, 2020 · Uploaded by Empty Apartment