If you looking to get solution of How to get notifications on discord iphone then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Why is Discord not giving me notifications on iPhone?
Open iPhone settings. Scroll down and select Discord. Select Notifications. Toggle on Allow Notifications.
How do I get notifications on Discord mobile?
How do I get notifications on Discord?
- Go to the server you want to adjust your notifications for and press on the server name in the upper left corner to open the drop-down menu. …
- Select Notification Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now you can see the Notification Settings menu!
Why are Discord Notifications not working?
On an Android device, go to ‘Settings’ → ‘App’/ ‘App Manager’. Search for Discord and check the app’s permissions. Locate notification permissions and enable all options.
How do I make Discord notifications pop up?
Does Discord work on iPhone?
Scanning your fingerprint or face will cause the Discord app to begin downloading onto your iPhone or iPad. If you’re using your Apple ID, you’ll have to tap Install before the app will download.
Why am I not getting my notifications?
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
How do I get text notifications from Discord?
- Step 1: Authenticate Discord and SMS Alert.
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.
- That’s it!
What is mobile push notification?
Why am I not getting a verification code from Discord?
Why isn’t Discord working on my phone?