If Are you looking to get solution of How To Get Rid Of A Discord Server then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How to delete a Discord server? – Inside Network
2. How to Delete a Discord Server That You Own in 2 Ways
Mar 12, 2020 — 1. Open Discord on your Mac or PC and go into the server you wish to delete. 2. Click the server name, located in the top-left corner of the …
3. How to Delete a Discord Server – groovyPost
Jan 7, 2021 — In the Discord server settings menu, click the Delete Server option at the bottom of the left-hand menu. Discord delete server option. Before …
4. How do I delete a server? – Discord Support
Jun 4, 2020 — 2. Click ‘Delete Server’ at the bottom of the left hand menu. 2_.jpg. 3. Type in the name of your Server into …
5. How to Delete a Discord Server on Android – wikiHow
Open Discord. Its icon looks like a white smiling gamepad on a blue background. If you aren’t yet signed in, enter your email address and password to do so now.
Tap . It’s at the top-left corner of the screen.
Tap the server you want to delete. Servers are listed along the left side of the screen and your selected server will display to the right.
6. How to Leave a Discord Server – Alphr
Open the drop-down menu by tapping on your server on the top-left of the screen.
Select “Server Settings.”
7. How to Remove a Folder in Discord – Alphr
Log in to your Discord account.
Locate the folder you want to remove in the server list.
Click on the folder to expand it and view the servers within.
8. How to delete a Discord server permanently? – MrNoob
Jul 9, 2021 — You can permanently delete your inactive or useless Discord servers to eliminate the clutter inside your Discord app.
9. How To Add, Manage and Delete a Server in Discord – Tech …
Mar 3, 2020 — Open up your Discord app and log in. · Select the server name and then select Server Settings. · Select Delete Server from within the server …
10. How to Permanently Delete a Discord Account: Step-By-Step
Oct 26, 2021 — If you’re a server owner, delete or transfer servers · Go to “User Settings” · Click “My Account” and “Edit” · Click “Delete Account”.
11. How to Delete a Discord Server – Software Test Tips
Oct 30, 2021 — If you wish to delete a server on your discord mobile app, you need to be the server’s owner. If you are the server’s owner, go into the …
12. How To Delete Your Discord Account In 2021 | NEW & Updated
Oct 9, 2021 — Open the Discord app. · Select the server that you want to delete. · Right-click on the server icon. · Hover the mouse over Server Settings and …