If you looking to get solution of How to get rid of discord notification sound then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I turn off Discord notification sound?
How do I silence Discord notifications on my computer?
- Open Discord on your PC, Mac, or via your web browser.
- Select your Discord server from the icons on the left.
- Right-click a channel and hover over Mute channel.
- Choose a time duration between 15 minutes and until I turn it back on.
Can you change Discord notification sound?
How do I mute Discord notifications on Mac?
How do I change my Discord notification sound back to normal?
First it makes sure you have your default which is just as you can see it’s my headset scroll down here and you’ll see advanced. Sound options right here at the bottom underneath your microphone.
How do I change the ring sound on Discord?
How do I change the sound of my notifications?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Sounds & vibration.
- Tap Notification sound and vibration.
- You should now see a list of available noises. Tap one to select it as your active sound.