If you looking to get solution of How to hide discord overlay then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I disable the overlay?
How to Turn off ShadowPlay?
- Open the Share overlay and go to Preferences.
- Scroll to find the Overlays option and choose it.
- Move to Status Indicator and click Off.
How do you hide Discord in-game?
To hide your game activity on Discord, you will need to go to your User Settings and then to Activity Status. Once you are on the Activity Status page, you can just uncheck the marker labeled as Display current activity as a status message to disable showing your game activity!
Why I cant turn off game overlay on Discord?
Open User Settings by clicking the cogwheel icon near your username. Scroll the left panel all the down until you see the Game Overlay tab (this feature/tab is only accessible via the desktop application). If the Enable in-game overlay button is green, click it to disable it.
How do I turn on overlay in Discord?
What is Discord overlay?
Does Discord overlay lower FPS?
Why is there no overlay option in Discord?
Click on the Games tab → Find your desired game on the list → Check the Overlay box next to the game. If it wasn’t already checked, this was likely the root of your issues. If Discord Overlay is still not showing, sometimes it helps to check and uncheck the Overlay box next to the game.
How do I turn off hotkeys in Discord?
- Open the Discord Options. Click on the Overlay Lock shortcut. …
- Adjust the position of the overlay window. In the menu to the left, click on Settings. …
- Disable the overlay. Click on Settings and the General tab as shown in the instructions above. …
- Turn off text chat.
How do you reset the overlay position in Discord?
- Close the game and Discord.
- Open Discord and then press the Ctrl + Shift + I key combination on your keyboard. …
- Click the doubled-up horizontal arrow (>>) in the menu at the top of the console.
- Click on Application from the drop-down list.
What is toggle overlay lock Discord?
Well under user settings you want to go to one that says overlay it’s going to be under gaming settings. Right here once you’ve selected overlay.
How do I enable Discord overlay 2021?