If you looking to get solution of How to hide message on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you send a hidden message on Discord?
How do you do spoiler text on Discord?
How do I hide text in Discord about me?
- Step 1: Type the message you want to mark as a spoiler, but don’t send it.
- Step 2: Highlight the text you want to mark as a spoiler. …
- Step 3: Once you highlight the desired text, a menu will appear on the screen. …
- Step 4: Tap “Mark as spoiler.”
How do you get invisible name in Discord?
- Open the Discord app and sign in.
- Tap the hamburger menu icon, at the top left.
- At the top right, tap the three-dotted menu icon.
- Select Change Nickname.
- Paste the following special character “˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞ ” (tilde) with no spaces in the text field.
How do you color text in Discord?
How do you cover text in Discord mobile?
What is a spoiler tag?
Can you spoiler images on Discord mobile?
How do you hide texts?
- From your phone’s home screen, swipe down from the top to open the notification shade.
- Long press the notification from a specific contact you want to hide and select “Silent”
- Go to Settings > Apps & NOtifications > Notifications > NOtifications on Lock screen.
How do you make a secret message?
- Cover a small card or paper with tape. …
- Write your message on the tape with a felt tipped pen.
- Pass the note to your friend. …
- Your friend can now easily wipe the message in felt tipped pen off of the glossy surface, destroying the secret message as soon as it’s read.