If you looking to get solution of How to hide text on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you spoiler a text on Discord?
- Open the Discord chat and type your message (there’s no need to add the vertical bars).
- Highlight the text by double-tapping it (or you can long-press the text). Drag the cursor to cover all parts of the message you want to hide. …
- Finally, tap the send arrow to send your spoiler to everyone in the chat.
How do you hide text in black on Discord?
How do you cover text in Discord mobile?
How do you type spoilers in Discord mobile?
- Step 1: Type the message you want to mark as a spoiler, but don’t send it.
- Step 2: Highlight the text you want to mark as a spoiler. …
- Step 3: Once you highlight the desired text, a menu will appear on the screen. …
- Step 4: Tap “Mark as spoiler.”