If you looking to get solution of How to hide your text in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I black out text in discord?
- Step 1: Use /spoiler Command. Type the “/spoiler” command in the text area, then click on the “message” option from the suggestion box:
- Step 2: Add Text. Enter the message which you wish to send in the server channel as a black out text:
How do I Spoiler a text on discord?
How do you do spoiler text on Discord mobile?
Open a chat inside the Discord app. Wrap the text in bars ||Insert spoiler|| and they will appear as a spoiler.
How do you mark as spoiler on Discord mobile?
- Tap on the + button in the text window. …
- Select the image you would like to spoiler. …
- Tap and hold the selected image. …
- Tap on the Mark as spoiler checkbox. …
- Verify the spoiler image. …
- Send the spoiler image.
How do I mark a Discord image as spoiler?
How do I mark a file as spoiler?
Then when you upload a picture. You can then determine if it’s going to be a spoiler or not by simply saying mark as spoiler with this little check box so you just click check and when you upload. It.