If you looking to get solution of How to indent in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you tab down a row in Discord?
How do you do paragraphs on Discord?
- Enter sends, Shift + Enter creates newline.
- Shift + Enter sends, Enter creates newline.
How do you type in a box in Discord?
How do I make my text look different in Discord?
How do you go down a line?
Well you can just click your cursor right where you want a new line to start. And then hit the enter or return key. And you get that twice to get double spaced.
How do I start a new line in Discord mobile?
How do you write multiple lines in Discord?
When you have finished typing on one line you want to hold shift and press enter this will bring you to a new line without sending. The. Message you.
How do you slant text in Discord?
- Type out the text that you want to format.
- Highlight the text and hover your mouse over it until a small black bar appears above it.
- You can click the “B” icon to bold the text, the slanted “I” to italicize, and the crossed out “S” to strikethrough.
How do I send C++ codes in Discord?
- Step 1: Open the Discord App. …
- Step 2: Select a Discord Channel. …
- Step 3: Select the Chat Box. …
- Step 4: Type a Back-tick. …
- Step 5: Type the Text That You Want Formatted. …
- Step 6: Type Another Back-tick at the End of Your Text.
How do you make pink Discord?
- Go to the Discord app’s user settings (it’s the gear-shaped icon in the bottom-left corner on your desktop. …
- Scroll down to App Settings and select Appearance.
- Choose between Light or Dark.
What are the Easter eggs in Discord?
Can you color text in Discord?